WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS FOR PARENT/CHILD CLASSES:
1.) Parent/Child classes are conducted at the Maggie Gilbert Aquatic Center in Pacific Palisades.
2.) Our instructors will visit the location of your choice.
- No prior swim lesson or aquatic experience required
- Gentle introduction to an aquatic environment through songs, shower cups, toys, noodles, and constant movement through the water
- Basic swim and safety skills taught
- Great bonding experience for the parent and child
- 25-minute classes
- Ages 4 – 35 months
- Maximum 6 swimmers per class
1.) Small group classes are conducted at the Maggie Gilbert Aquatic Center between the months of April and October on Sundays from 10 am – 1pm. Classes are $45 per class and priced per month – first month is prorated if joining mid-month. We are currently switching to a new online registration system. It should be available on our website in the beginning of February. If you are interested in securing your spot in a class, please contact Bebe at (305) 469-5500 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2.) For classes conducted at the location of your choice, call (305) 469-5500 to customize the dates and times that work best for you.
- Price – $128 per child per session (4 classes)
- Minimum 4 swimmers per class